Well, yes there is great benefits of being short-like buying children’s shoes(Sooo much cheeper). There is also those things that make us the driver of the struggle bus. And here is just a small taste of the struggles being vertically challenged (:
1. You don’t even have a choice- You are now an armrest for all of your friends.
2. Not being able to reach the top shelf. Or trying not to die while figuring out a way to reach it.
3. ‘Short Jeans’ are still too long. It makes them look like you have socks built into your jeans.
4. Being mistaken for a child.
5. There is a very thin line between acsentuating your curves and looking like a slutty middle schooler.
6. Sitting or standing behind a tall person.
7. Wearing heals just in order to be a normal height.
8. You’re feet are always dangling when you take a seat.
9. ‘Crop top’ Fits like a normal shirt.
10. Yes, I am short. Now please stop taking my stuff and making me reach for it.
11. Large child or small adult?
12. Sun visors in a car. Biggest joke ever.
13. You will never be intimidating.